We all know wrestling is fake, staged, or whatever you want to call it. But next time somebody says so, show them this video:
http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/17972
We all know wrestling is fake, staged, or whatever you want to call it. But next time somebody says so, show them this video:
http://emuse.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/17972
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
What does that injury have to do with wrestling being staged? I can guarandamntee you that injury wasn't planned ahead of time.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
"We all know wrestling is fake, staged, or whatever you want to call it."
Might wanted to have read that disclaimer I put before the main gist of my statement, which was that even though wrestling is staged, fake, or whatever, serious injuries still occur.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Was that Sid Vicious?
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
That's who I thought it was.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I didn't watch the video, but I can tell you that Sid Vicious did suffer a career ending injury against Scott Steiner while in WCW. He jumped from the middle turnbuckle I believe and mangled his leg.I thought it was as gruesome as Joe Theismann's injury.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"We all know wrestling is fake, staged, or whatever you want to call it."
Might wanted to have read that disclaimer I put before the main gist of my statement, which was that even though wrestling is staged, fake, or whatever, serious injuries still occur. </div></div>
There is a huge difference between 'staged' and 'fake'.
Take a few bumps some time...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I thought Sid died a couple of years ago?
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Nope, still alive and as dumb as ever.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1inStripes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought Sid died a couple of years ago? </div></div>
Nah, still alive and posts on this forum rather frequently!
Bookmarks